- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Californian Style Imitation Crab And Avocado Spring Roll Recipe Video
|Imitation crab||1 Cup (16 tbs), separated|
|Ripe avocado||1 , sliced thin|
|Cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Red leaf lettuce||1|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 603 Calories from Fat 268
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.2%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.1 mg4.7%
Sodium 1348.9 mg56.2%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g19.9%
Dietary Fiber 24.7 g98.9%
Sugars 15.5 g
Protein 28 g56.8%
Vitamin A 501.3% Vitamin C 191.4%
Calcium 14.7% Iron 23.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) First hydrate the spring roll wrappers by dipping them in cold water, one at a time.
2) Place the wrapper on a board or mat and place the lettuce in the center.
3) Top the lettuce with the imitation meat and then place avocado on the top. Finally, add the shredded cabbage.
4) Fold the wrapper and enclose all the ingredients in it.
5) Let the rolls sit for a few minutes. The wrappers will harden a little bit then.
6) Serve the spring rolls at room temperature while they are still fresh. Serve with your choice of dip. These make an excellent appetizer.