- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
California Tuna Bake Recipe
|Rotini macaroni||8 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained and flaked coarsely (1 Can)|
|Peas||10 Ounce, frozen, cooked, drained (1 Package)|
|Pimiento stuffed olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, seasoned|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, cubed (1 Package)|
Calories 513 Calories from Fat 161
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.6%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.3 mg
Sodium 1157.9 mg48.2%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.2%
Dietary Fiber 8.2 g33%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 31 g62.2%
Vitamin A 18.9% Vitamin C 48.2%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a large bowl, add macaroni, tuna, peas, olives, and onion. Toss lightly.
3) Season with salt and pepper. Toss again.
4) Add the soup into it until evenly coated.
5) Add cream-cheese cubes.
6) Mound mixture into an 8-cup baking dish. Keep covered.
7) Bake for 30 minutes until bubbly-hot.
8) Serve hot.