- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
California Chef's Salad Recipe
|Mixed salad greens||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Butterhead And Romaine Lettuce And Chicory)|
|Spinach leaves/Watercress||1 Cup (16 tbs), stems trimmed (Small Raw Variety)|
|Sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange segments||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs), slivered|
|Cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), slivered|
|Swiss cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slivered|
|French dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Any Favorite)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , sliced|
Calories 635 Calories from Fat 198
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.1%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 163.7 mg
Sodium 380.8 mg15.9%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27%
Dietary Fiber 0.99 g4%
Sugars 61.1 g
Protein 30 g59%
Vitamin A 32% Vitamin C 15.4%
Calcium 17.2% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Tear salad greens with hands into bite-size pieces and put in the bowl.
2) Add spinach leaves, celery, orange segments, ham, chicken, and Swiss cheese.
3) Mix and toss with French dressing.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
5) Decorate with hard-cooked egg slices on top.