- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Calico Franks Recipe
|Frozen mixed vegetables package||16 Ounce (2 Packs, 16 Ounces Each)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Frankfurters||1 Pound, sliced|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese package||4 Ounce (1 Package)|
Calories 380 Calories from Fat 237
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.7%
Saturated Fat 11.8 g59.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75.8 mg
Sodium 847.7 mg35.3%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.1%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 19 g37.3%
Vitamin A 87.3% Vitamin C 15.6%
Calcium 43.1% Iron 21.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large saucepan, heat the frozen vegetables and milk together as per the package directions.
3) Stir in the frankfurters, blend well.
4) In a 6-cup baking dish, spoon half of the mixture.
5) In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs and cheese, then sprinkle 1/2 into the baking dish.
6) Top with rest of the vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with rest of the crumb mixture.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly in the center and golden on top.
8) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.