- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Calfs' Liver In White Wine Recipe
|Calf liver||1 1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Green pepper||1 Small|
|Minced parsley||3 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1650 Calories from Fat 698
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g108.8%
Saturated Fat 29.1 g145.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2377 mg
Sodium 2520.3 mg105%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.4%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 153 g305.1%
Vitamin A 5365.6% Vitamin C 215.4%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 271.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a bowl and coat the slices of liver with seasoned flour.
2) Mince the parsley, green pepper and onion.
3) Take a blazer pan and heat two tablespoons of butter in it.
4) Add the liver slices and heat them over a high flame browning them nicely.
5) Remove the livers to a hot platter.
6) Add the pepper and onion to the pan and sauté them until soft.
7) Add the wine and simmer it for 8 minutes.
8) Add rest of the butter.
9) Put the liver slices back to the and again and heat thoroughly.
10) Sprinkle parsley and serve.