- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1407 Calories from Fat 296
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.4%
Saturated Fat 9.5 g47.6%
Trans Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 634.4 mg
Sodium 1190.4 mg49.6%
Total Carbohydrates 226 g75.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.4%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 46 g91.2%
Vitamin A 14.7% Vitamin C 0.14%
Calcium 14% Iron 69.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, combine rice and 3 cups water.
2) Cook till rice is soft and water is absorbed.
4) In 1/4 cup warm water, add yeast and allow to soften.
5) Mix into the rice.
6) Place a lid and refrigerate for several hours.
7) In a bowl, add eggs and beat.
8) Stir into the rice mixture.
9) Add in the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and nutmeg.
10) Allow to stand and rise for 15 minutes.
11) Stir well till settled down.
12) In a skillet, add enough fat for deep frying.
13) Scoop the rice mix and drop by spoonfuls into the hot fat.
14) Fry till well browned on both sides.
15) Remove onto paper towel to drain.
16) Serve hot, sprinkled with sugar.