- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cake Pops Recipe Video
|Madeira cake||50 Gram|
|Fruit cake||50 Gram|
|Hazelnut||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dark chocolate bar||120 Gram|
|White chocolate bar||360 Gram|
|Sprinklers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Blue food color||1 Drop|
|Pink food color||1 Drop|
|Green food color||1 Drop|
Calories 635 Calories from Fat 319
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.5%
Saturated Fat 17.7 g88.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.7 mg
Sodium 122.8 mg5.1%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.1%
Sugars 52.1 g
Protein 14 g28.7%
Vitamin A 12.2% Vitamin C 13.4%
Calcium 25.4% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, crumble the Madeira cake and fruit cake.
2. Add in the hazelnut and coconut and mix all the ingredients well.
3. In a bowl, place the dark chocolate and melt in microwave.
4. Pour the chocolate into the cake mixture and mix thoroughly.
5. Make small balls with the mixture and stick to the bamboo skewer. Place in a baking tray and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, in 3 different bowls melt the white chocolate in microwave.
7. Add in the blue, pink and green color respectively to 3 different chocolate bowls.
8. Coat the chocolate pops with colored chocolate alternatively and coat with sprinklers. Place in the refrigerator for another 20 minutes.
9. Serve cake pops to the kids along with some other cakes.