- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Birthday Cake Mix Rice Krispy Treats Recipe Video
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Mini marshmallows||10 Ounce (1 bag)|
|Yellow cake mix||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rice krispy cereal||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Sprinkles, red/white/blue||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5915 Calories from Fat 409
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.9%
Saturated Fat 25.3 g126.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 96.8 mg32.3%
Sodium 7864.3 mg327.7%
Total Carbohydrates 1252 g417.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 326.8 g
Protein 80 g160.8%
Vitamin A 845.6% Vitamin C 823.1%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 1646.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large pot, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and melt them in medium low heat.
2. Put cake batter and stir well to mix.
3. Add the sprinkles, mix and remove from heat.
4. Put the rice krispies and stir to mix well till combined.
5. Put this into a 9x13 inch pan and press it well using an oiled spatula.
6. Top with more sprinkle and let it cool completely and set before cutting into squares.
7. In a serving plate, serve the cake cooled.