- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Cake Recipe Video
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Self raising flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioner's sugar/Caster sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
Calories 335 Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.6%
Saturated Fat 7 g35.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.6 mg1.9%
Sodium 423.5 mg17.6%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.6%
Sugars 33.3 g
Protein 6 g11.2%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 17.2% Iron 10.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 180 degrees or 375 F.
2. Line loaf tin with paper.
3. In a bowl, add milk, self-raising flour, sugar and coconut. Mix it well.
4. Pour this batter into the loaf tin.
5. Bake it in an oven for 40 minutes.
6. To serve Coconut Cake remove from paper, slice it and serve it on a plate.