- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
The Best Stop Cajun Chicken Recipe Video
|Cajun spice||4 Tablespoon (The best stop)|
Calories 546 Calories from Fat 298
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 173.6 mg
Sodium 1598.2 mg66.6%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.8%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 52 g104.3%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 0.35%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Split the chickens in half using a pair of kitchen scissors.
2. Rub the Cajun seasoning under the skin and dust the chickens on top as well.
3. Fire up your Bbq Pit.
4. Grill the chicken on the hottest portion of the grill to sear the meat and keep it juicy.
5. Move the chicken halves to a cooler part of the grill.
6. Add the "Tabasco Wood Barrel" Chips over the coals and allow the chicken to cook in those wonderful smoky fumes. Turn them occasionally.
7. Fix two links of sausages on a hanger about the chickens so that the fat from the sausages bastes the chickens.
8. Rest the chickens for 10 minutes before serving.
9. Cut the bbq chicken into portions and slice the sausages.
10. Serve together with your favorite bbq sauce if you like.