- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Caesar Salad with Chicken Recipe
|Crushed minced garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Raw pasteurized egg||1|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||4 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||7 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Sundried tomatoes in oil||3 , sliced thin|
|Croutons||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Organic chicken strips||1⁄2 Pound|
|French bread slice/Any other bread||3 (slightly stale)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley flakes||2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For frying)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6298 Calories from Fat 5135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 580 g892.7%
Saturated Fat 85 g424.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 252.1 mg84%
Sodium 2382.6 mg99.3%
Total Carbohydrates 219 g73%
Dietary Fiber 13.4 g53.5%
Sugars 15.3 g
Protein 68 g135.1%
Vitamin A 55.6% Vitamin C 60.8%
Calcium 95.5% Iron 140.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add egg, dijon mustard, lemon juice and worcestershire sauce and stir well with whisk
3. Add red wine vinegar, olive oil and parmesan cheese, mix well, set aside.
4. Put slices of bread in a blender and blend until crumbly. Add parmesan cheese, parsley and salt and pepper to taste and hit the ‘blend’ button for a few more seconds.
5. In three separate bowls, put flour, egg and bread crumbs. Add olive oil to skillet and turn to medium heat.
6. Dip the strips of chicken in each bowl then lay onto frying pan until cooked through, golden brown and crispy.
7. In one large bowl add iceburg lettuce, sundried tomatoes, croutons and mix. Then add salad dressing and toss. Finally, add warm chicken strips on top and voila! Time to eat!