- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Caesar Salad with Chicken Recipe
|Crushed minced garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Raw pasteurized egg||1|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||4 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||7 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Sundried tomatoes in oil||3 , sliced thin|
|Croutons||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Organic chicken strips||1⁄2 Pound|
|French bread slice/Any other bread||3 (slightly stale)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley flakes||2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For frying)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6502 Calories from Fat 5119
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 578 g890%
Saturated Fat 84.8 g423.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 376.6 mg
Sodium 2443.2 mg101.8%
Total Carbohydrates 218 g72.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.9 g55.7%
Sugars 12.5 g
Protein 121 g241.5%
Vitamin A 56.6% Vitamin C 65.3%
Calcium 98% Iron 149.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add egg, dijon mustard, lemon juice and worcestershire sauce and stir well with whisk
3. Add red wine vinegar, olive oil and parmesan cheese, mix well, set aside.
4. Put slices of bread in a blender and blend until crumbly. Add parmesan cheese, parsley and salt and pepper to taste and hit the ‘blend’ button for a few more seconds.
5. In three separate bowls, put flour, egg and bread crumbs. Add olive oil to skillet and turn to medium heat.
6. Dip the strips of chicken in each bowl then lay onto frying pan until cooked through, golden brown and crispy.
7. In one large bowl add iceburg lettuce, sundried tomatoes, croutons and mix. Then add salad dressing and toss. Finally, add warm chicken strips on top and voila! Time to eat!