- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cadbury Finger Icecream Cake Recipe Video
|Chocolate||3 Tablespoon, unsweetened, finely grated|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Liter|
|Cadbury fingers||30 Medium (in 1 pack available in store or super market)|
|Blackberry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raspberry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1075 Calories from Fat 552
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g94.5%
Saturated Fat 25.6 g127.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 114.3 mg
Sodium 286.1 mg11.9%
Total Carbohydrates 118 g39.4%
Dietary Fiber 8.7 g34.7%
Sugars 89.5 g
Protein 18 g35.3%
Vitamin A 22.9% Vitamin C 32.1%
Calcium 43.4% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line a 7 inch baking pan with some plastic wrap.
2. Place the Cadbury fingers (retaining a few) at the bottom of the pan.
3. Place a few Cadbury fingers in a plastic cover and crush it using a rolling pin.
4. Into the bowl of vanilla ice cream, add black berries, raspberries, walnuts, unsweetened grated chocolate, 2 tbsp nutella, marshmallows and crushed chocolate fingers and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into the pan slowly
6. Pop into the freezer for 5-6 hours
7. Then remove from the freezer, pull out the plastic wrap and serve on a serving plate.