- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Colorful Cabbage Salad Recipe Video
|Balsamic vinegar/Red vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 302 Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.7%
Saturated Fat 0.73 g3.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 313 mg13%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21.1%
Dietary Fiber 18.3 g73.3%
Sugars 32.9 g
Protein 12 g23.2%
Vitamin A 243.9% Vitamin C 681.6%
Calcium 35.9% Iron 33%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Thinly slice or shred cabbage using a knife or a food processor.
2. Grate the carrots.
3. Slice or dice the onions if you are using any.
4. In a bowl mix the ingredients.
5. Add the vinegar and oil, salt and black pepper and mix well.
6. You may want to let the salad set in your fridge for half an hour before serving it to allow for the flavors to mix well, that will give it a better taste.
7. Serve with your main dishes as a side salad or enjoy as a whole meal.