- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cabbage Salad With French Dressing Recipe
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|French dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1031 Calories from Fat 868
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 98 g150.1%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.4 mg
Sodium 1623.3 mg67.6%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 10.4 g41.6%
Sugars 26.6 g
Protein 6 g12.7%
Vitamin A 58% Vitamin C 316.9%
Calcium 17.6% Iron 23.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cover and put in refrigerator to chill.
3. Wash and finely shred or chop cabbage.
4. Put cabbage into a deep bowl, cover and put in refrigerator to chill.
5. Shortly before serving time, remove cabbage and dressing from refrigerator. Stir dressing and pour enough of it over cabbage to moisten. Toss lightly to blend. Add more dressing if necessary.
6. Put cabbage into a serving bowl and shape into a mound. Garnish with pimiento and parsley.