- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cabbage Cutlets Recipe
|Egg white||1 , beaten|
|Coriander||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Chilly powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 572 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.9%
Saturated Fat 0.75 g3.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 836.8 mg34.9%
Total Carbohydrates 127 g42.2%
Dietary Fiber 27.5 g110.1%
Sugars 34.1 g
Protein 23 g45.2%
Vitamin A 74.3% Vitamin C 640.1%
Calcium 38.5% Iron 45.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Boil potatoes and mash them.
3. Chop onions, green chillies and coriander.
4. Roast them (except coriander) to a light brown colour.
5. Add potatoes to the cabbage mixture and make it to a fine dough.
6. Make small equal balls with the above mixture.
7. Beat the egg white in a bowl, keep aside.
8. Prepare like small puris and dip them in the beaten egg white and coat them with bread crumbs and then bake them till they get golden brown colour.