- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Button Mushroom Cups Recipe
|Medium mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound (Fresh, 12 Mushrooms)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Canned liver pate||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (From A 4 1/2-Ounce Can)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cherry tomatoes||3 , quartered lengthwise|
Calories 157 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.6%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 101.6 mg
Sodium 126.6 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 8 g15.4%
Vitamin A 32% Vitamin C 49.2%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 21.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth to soak excess moisture.
2) Discard stems and chop.
3) In a medium-size frying pan heat vegetable oil and sauté for 2 minutes or till heated through. Transfer into a plate.
4) In the same pan sauté chopped stems along with grated onion until soft. Transfer into a small bowl.
5) Add liver pate and parsley. Mix well.
6) Spoon the mixture into mushroom caps.
7) Garnish with quartered cherry tomato and chill until serving time.