- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Buttery Trout With Capers Recipe
|Trout fillets||4 (Thick)|
|Butter squeeze||100 Gram|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Capers||2 Tablespoon, rinsed|
Calories 386 Calories from Fat 269
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.8%
Saturated Fat 12.8 g64.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.8 mg
Sodium 444 mg18.5%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.14 g0.55%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 31 g61.7%
Vitamin A 18.8% Vitamin C 11.6%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 180C/conventional 200C/gas 6.
2) Take the fish and rinse it properly before patting it dry with te help of kitchen paper.
3) Take a roasting tray and place the seasoned fish in it, dabbing with1/3 rd of the butter.
4) Place tray in a pre-heated oven and roast for 12 minutes.
5) Take a frying pan and melt rest of the butter in it.
6) Increase the heat until the butter becomes brown.
7) Remove from heat and add capers, parsley and lemon juice to it.
8) Pour the sauce over the roasted fish.
9) Serve as required.