- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Buttery Chicken Diane Recipe
|Chicken cutlets||5 Ounce|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Shallots/Onions||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Whipped butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepper white||1 Dash|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 567 Calories from Fat 314
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.3%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.2 mg
Sodium 506.5 mg21.1%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.8%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 26 g51.2%
Vitamin A 57.2% Vitamin C 56.2%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 14.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a plastic bag, put together flour and chicken and shake to coat chicken lightly with flour.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, place margarine and oil and heat until margarine is melted.
3. Add the flour coated chicken and cook for 2 minutes on each side over medium-high heat until the chicken is lightly browned.
4. Remove from the skillet and keep aside.
5. In the same skillet, sauté mushrooms, shallots, and garlic for 1 minute until the mushrooms are lightly browned.
6. Add 1/2 cup water, the chives, parsley, brandy, butter, and pepper; stir frequently and cook for about 1 minute until the liquid is slightly reduced.
7. Return the browned chicken back into the skillet; cover the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes until all ingredients are heated through.
8. Serve immediately.