- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Christmas Vegetables - Best Brussels Sprouts Recipe Video
|Brussel sprout||1 Pound|
|White wine||4 Ounce|
|Mixed herbs||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic cloves||4 , roughly chopped|
|Pine nuts||1 Tablespoon, toasted|
Calories 326 Calories from Fat 169
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.9%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg
Sodium 260.9 mg10.9%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.1 g36.4%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 9 g18.6%
Vitamin A 38.8% Vitamin C 325.4%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 21.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
2. Line a baking tray with silver foil.
3. Place the Brussels sprouts on the silver foil and fold the edges as shown in the video.
4. Pour in wine and add mixed herbs, salt, pepper, olive oil and garlic cloves.
5. Loosely wrap the foil and place it in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and set aside.
7. In a frying pan, melt the butter and add the Brussels sprouts, swirl them around so that they are nicely coated with butter.
8. Transfer to a serving dish and serve garnished with toasted pine nuts.