- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Butterscotch Snaps Recipe
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Soda||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cream of tartar||1 1⁄3 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4550 Calories from Fat 890
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 101 g155.7%
Saturated Fat 59.2 g295.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 655.2 mg
Sodium 2214.9 mg92.3%
Total Carbohydrates 891 g297%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.6%
Sugars 601.8 g
Protein 52 g104.5%
Vitamin A 63.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 13.6% Iron 108.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) In a large bowl, sift together flour, brown sugar, soda and cream of tartar.
3) Add and stir in the butter and eggs.
4) Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and lightly knead.
5) Form into small rolls and wrap in waxed paper.
6) Chill overnight.
7) Slice the cookie dough into thin rounds.
8) Arrange on the baking sheet.
9) Place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes.
10) Serve as a topping over ice cream.