- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Butterscotch Drop Cookies Recipe
|Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Butter||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3698 Calories from Fat 1265
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 144 g221.7%
Saturated Fat 89.3 g446.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 396.8 mg132.3%
Sodium 2631.9 mg109.7%
Total Carbohydrates 565 g188.3%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.8%
Sugars 327.3 g
Protein 51 g102%
Vitamin A 86.9% Vitamin C 8.1%
Calcium 75.3% Iron 83.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) In a bowl, add vinegar and vanilla and stir.
3) Sift flour, soda, baking powder and salt together.
4) In a bowl, add butter and sugar ad cream.
5) Beat in the eggs.
6) Stir in the flour mix alternating with the milk mix.
7) Add in the nuts.
8) Scoop up the batter and arranging 2 inches apart, drop by teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheet.
9) Place in the oven at 350 degrees, and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
10) Lift onto a rack and cool.
11) Serve as a tea time snack.