- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vanilla Flavored Butterscotch Topping Recipe
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Granulated white sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||4 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Half and half||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 272 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.3%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.8 mg
Sodium 45.8 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.15 g0.61%
Sugars 31.9 g
Protein 1 g2.3%
Vitamin A 8.1% Vitamin C 0.23%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a 4-cup measure, combine brown and granulated sugars and flour.
2. Mix in remaining ingredients.
3. Let it microwave at Power Hi for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or such that mixture boils.
4. Mix well and let it microwave at Power 7 for 4 to 5 minutes, or until mixture thickens, stirring every 2 minutes.
5. Serve warm over ice cream or cake.