- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Butterscotch Pecan Cookies Recipe
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 Small, beaten|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2894 Calories from Fat 1747
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 203 g312.5%
Saturated Fat 74.7 g373.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 590.2 mg
Sodium 803.2 mg33.5%
Total Carbohydrates 267 g89.1%
Dietary Fiber 14.2 g56.7%
Sugars 205.9 g
Protein 29 g58%
Vitamin A 71.3% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 35.6% Iron 43.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, add the sugar, and butter creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs, beating them well.
4) Add the flour, salt, and baking powder to the mixture sifting them together.
5) Add the pecan nuts and blend them well.
6) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
7) Place on cookie sheet drop by drop with the help of a spoon.
8) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 7 minutes approximately.
9) Serve as required.