- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins Recipe Video
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Banana||1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed (about 3 small)|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butterscotch chips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 376 Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19.1%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36.2 mg12.1%
Sodium 413.7 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g20.9%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 24.5 g
Protein 6 g11.7%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 5.5%
Calcium 21% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Line muffin tray with paper liners, and keep it aside.
3. In a large bowl, add flour, baking powder, brown sugar, and salt. Mix them together and make a well in the center. Set aside.
4. In another bowl, beat egg until foamy.
5. Add milk, oil, and banana to it. Mix.
6. Pour wet ingredients into the flour mixture. Mix until almost combined.
7. Throw chocolate, and butterscotch chips in it. Gently fold to evenly distribute. Not more than five times.
8. For evenly sized muffins, using a small measuring cup, scoop batter into muffin tray.
9. Place it in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown, and toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
10. Allow muffins to cool in tray for 2 minutes, before transferring it on a wire rack.
11. Serve chocolate chips banana muffins with a cup of coffee.
Always set your egg to room temperature, so that they increase in volume.
Never over mix your muffin dough.