- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Butternut Squash Fries Recipe Video
|Butternut squash||2 Large, cut like french fries|
|Vegetable cooking oil spray||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 520 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.3%
Saturated Fat 0.38 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 530.6 mg22.1%
Total Carbohydrates 133 g44.3%
Dietary Fiber 22.7 g90.7%
Sugars 24.9 g
Protein 11 g22.7%
Vitamin A 2410.9% Vitamin C 396.9%
Calcium 54.5% Iron 44.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel and core the butternut squash; cut into strips like French fries.
3. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil.
4. Spray the lined baking sheet with cooking spray and spread the butternut squash French fries in a single layer.
5. Spray with cooking oil spray and sprinkle salt on top.
6. Bake it in the oven for 40 minutes until the edges are brown and crisp.
7. Serve hot butternut squash fries for healthy snacking.