- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Butternut and Rosemary Pizza Recipe
|White bread mix||500 Gram (500 Gram Pack)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon Extra To Drizzle, If You Like)|
|Butternut squash||1 Large, peeled and cut into small cubes|
|Red onions||2 , sliced|
|Rosemary sprigs||4 , leaves chopped (1 Sprig Extra To Decorate)|
|Caster sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Feta||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
Calories 638 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.8%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.8 mg
Sodium 908.8 mg37.9%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.4%
Dietary Fiber 25.6 g102.4%
Sugars 15.2 g
Protein 34 g67.4%
Vitamin A 806% Vitamin C 136.9%
Calcium 33.7% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1)Pre-heat the oven to 220C/ fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) According the pack instructions, make the dough by kneading for a few minutes. To prevent it it from becoming very sticky add a little flour as required.
3) Make 2 large dough rounds and place it on the baking sheets.
4) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
5) Stir fry the squash with the chopped onion and chopped rosemary for about 5 mins until they begin to soften and brown.
6) Add 200ml water to the browned onions and cook over high heat for 10 mins. Stir continuously until the squash is tender, and almost all the liquid has evaporated.
7) Into the squash mix, add the sugar, vinegar and some seasoning. Spread it all over the 2 pizza dough rounds equally.
8) Scatter a few small rosemary sprigs over the 2 dough rounds. Sprinkle the feta cheese over them. Then, drizzle with a little more oil, if you like.
9) Bake 1 pizza at a time for 15 mins or until both the pizzas are crispy with a golden hue.
10) Serve hot with a salad.