- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken/Null||2 Pound, cut into serving pieces (Null)|
|Buttermilk/Null||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Null)|
|All purpose flour/Null||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Null)|
|Salt/Null||2 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Ground black pepper/Null||1 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Extra virgin olive oil/Null||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Null)|
Calories 2534 Calories from Fat 1639
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 179 g274.8%
Saturated Fat 27.4 g137.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 340.2 mg113.4%
Sodium 2259 mg94.1%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.8%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.2%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 107 g213.3%
Vitamin A 12.8% Vitamin C 13%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 59%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Place the mixture inside the fridge and marinade overnight.
3. Combine flour, salt, and ground black pepper then mix well.
4. Dredge the marinated chicken in the flour mixture then set aside.
5. Heat a frying pan and pour-in olive oil.
6. When the oil is hot enough, pan fry the chicken for 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer the semi-fried chicken in a baking tray.
7. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Bake the semi-fried chicken for 30 minutes then reduce the heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and continue baking for 15 to 20 minutes.
9. Turn off the oven and transfer the chicken to a serving plate.
10. Serve. Share and enjoy!