- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken||2 Pound, cut into serving pieces|
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 2402 Calories from Fat 1476
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 161 g247%
Saturated Fat 22.2 g111.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 303.9 mg
Sodium 2236.4 mg93.2%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.8%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.2%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 114 g228.4%
Vitamin A 9.1% Vitamin C 0.88%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 56.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Place the mixture inside the fridge and marinade overnight.
3. Combine flour, salt, and ground black pepper then mix well.
4. Dredge the marinated chicken in the flour mixture then set aside.
5. Heat a frying pan and pour-in olive oil.
6. When the oil is hot enough, pan fry the chicken for 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer the semi-fried chicken in a baking tray.
7. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Bake the semi-fried chicken for 30 minutes then reduce the heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and continue baking for 15 to 20 minutes.
9. Turn off the oven and transfer the chicken to a serving plate.
10. Serve. Share and enjoy!