- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Buttered Prawns with Egg Floss Recipe Video
|Egg yolk||1 , beaten|
|Chili||4 , chopped|
|Evaporated milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 931 Calories from Fat 475
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.3%
Saturated Fat 24.3 g121.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 299.5 mg99.8%
Sodium 390.2 mg16.3%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.9%
Sugars 29.1 g
Protein 74 g147.7%
Vitamin A 72.5% Vitamin C 17.5%
Calcium 78.5% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add egg yolk and stir vigrously. Cook it until light brown.
3. Drain excess oil from egg floss.
4. Fry prawns until golden brown.
5. Melt butter in wok and add chili, curry leaves.
6. Season it with salt and sugar.
7. Add evaporated milk and prawns. Stir to mix.
8. Serve the buttered prawns with egg loss.
For more information please visit: http://chefpeterpang.wordpress.com