- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Buttered Fettuccine Spinach Toss Recipe
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, whipped|
|Whipped butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Spinach leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs), trimmed, thoroughly washed, drained, and chopped|
|Spinach leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs), trimmed|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Shiitake mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Tomatoes||4 Small, blanched|
|Plum tomatoes||4 Small, blanched, peeled, seeded, and diced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced (Large Clove)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), canned|
|Canned chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Ready To Serve)|
|Fettuccine||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked (Use It Hot)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1132 Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.5%
Saturated Fat 10 g49.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg
Sodium 377.5 mg15.7%
Total Carbohydrates 174 g57.9%
Dietary Fiber 14.2 g56.9%
Sugars 19.4 g
Protein 35 g69.8%
Vitamin A 187% Vitamin C 112.7%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 39.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a 10-inch non-stick skillet and combine oil and butter in it.
2. Heat the pan until butter is melted.
3. Add spinach, mushroom, tomatoes, and garlic and fry these ingredients against high heat until mushrooms are turned light brown in color. The whole cooking process should take 2-3 minutes time.
4. Add broth in it and stir the mix to combine the ingredients thoroughly.
5. Trim down the heat and continue cooking until the flavors are all blended. It will take maximum 3-4 minutes.
6. Finally add fettuccine noodles to skillet; by using two forks toss the noodles to combine with other ingredients already there in the skillet in cooked condition.
7. Serve the noodles immediately/hot.