- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Butter Chicken With Egg Recipe Video
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Scrambled egg||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn starch||7 Tablespoon|
|Cooking oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5140 Calories from Fat 3742
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 421 g647.1%
Saturated Fat 89.9 g449.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1788.2 mg
Sodium 6732.5 mg280.5%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 234 g467.7%
Vitamin A 58% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 22.3% Iron 67.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Put the chicken in a bowl or container and start to pour or mix the other ingredients such as the SALT, GARLIC POWDER, BLACK PEPPER POWDER. Then mix well everything.
3. After putting all the spices, add the SCRAMBLED EGG and mix again.
4. Once you are done mixing everything. Start now the coating simply just pouring the CORN STARCH gradually until all the chicken is finely coated.
5. Prepare your frying pan with enough COOKING OIL and make it hot. Once hot you, start to fry everything and just estimate the cooking time and make sure it’s well cook.
6. Put the fried chicken in a separate dish and prepare another frying pan, make it hot then melt the BUTTER and pour the fried chicken into it. Just make sure that the fried chicken will be coated with the butter fairly.
7. And after cooking with the butter, BUTTERED CHICKEN is now ready to serve.
For more information please visit: http://www.cookingwithpeachy.com/
This video is a creation of Peachy24. You can visit cookingwithpeachy for complete recipes, and more videos.