- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Butter Tarts Recipe
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (The Size Of An Egg)|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Few Required)|
|Tart shells||1 (As Required, Unbaked)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2524 Calories from Fat 746
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 84 g128.5%
Saturated Fat 45.3 g226.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 641.8 mg
Sodium 841.6 mg35.1%
Total Carbohydrates 450 g149.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.7%
Sugars 293.6 g
Protein 26 g52.4%
Vitamin A 33.3% Vitamin C 0.19%
Calcium 15.9% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, beat together brown sugar, eggs, corn syrup, cream, butter.
3) Add in a few raisins into the mixture. Mix well and pour the mixture into the tart shells.
4) Bake the tart shells for about 20 to 30 minutes or until the tart filling is set.
5) Garnish the Butter Tarts with whipped cream.