- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Butter Pecan Cookies Recipe Video
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Gluten-free bisquick||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butterscotch morsels||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3957 Calories from Fat 2631
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 304 g467.5%
Saturated Fat 145.4 g727.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 785.8 mg261.9%
Sodium 317.7 mg13.2%
Total Carbohydrates 313 g104.2%
Dietary Fiber 12.5 g49.9%
Sugars 299.4 g
Protein 26 g51.9%
Vitamin A 95.5% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 18.7% Iron 28.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
4. Add the Bisquick and continue mixing until a stiff dough forms then stir in the pecans and butterscotch morsels until they are well dispersed throughout the dough.
5. Refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes.
6. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls, place onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Cool the cookies on a baking rack for 10 minutes.
9. Serve cookies with fresh juice.
If you’re not following a gluten free diet stir together 2 ½ cups flour, 2 tsp baking powder and ¼ tsp salt in place of the gluten free Bisquick. The recipe makes 4 dozen cookies but you double or halve the recipe depending on whether you want more or less than that amount.