- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Butter Pecan Cookie Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecan halves||50 Gram|
Calories 241 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.7%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g38.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.5 mg
Sodium 66.8 mg2.8%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 3 g5.5%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 0.12%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In an electric flour mixer, add butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla and make cream together by beating for about 2 minutes.
3. Add flour and salt and beat again. Add pecan and mix well. Refrigerate this batter for an hour.
4. Make 1 inch small balls of the batter and place them on a cookie sheet. Put a pecan each on a cookie.
5. Bake the cookies for 375 F for 10-12 minutes.
6. Serve the Butter Pecan cookies with milk, tea or coffee.