- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Burmese Shrimp Salad Recipe
|Raw shrimp||2 Pound, shelled, deveined and washed|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Scallions||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), finely chopped|
|Dried ground chili peppers||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice/Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 251 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.1%
Saturated Fat 0.75 g3.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 344.7 mg
Sodium 823.7 mg34.3%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.66 g2.6%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 47 g93.1%
Vitamin A 12.3% Vitamin C 21.4%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 32.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a pan with salted boiling water, cook the shrimp for 6 minutes.
2) Drain the shrimp, allow to cool and then dice them.
3) In a large mixing bowl, toss the shrimp with the scallions, chili peppers and lime juice.
4) Taste and adjust the seasoning, if required.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.