- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Burgundian Meat Balls Recipe
|Raw beef||1 Pound, minced|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||2 Ounce|
|Lemon rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled), grated|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Oxtail soup||50 Gram (1 Packet)|
|Red wine||1⁄4 Pint|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced|
Calories 469 Calories from Fat 274
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.2%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.3 mg
Sodium 261.6 mg10.9%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 30 g59.7%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C 13.9%
Calcium 4% Iron 17.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl mix meat crumbs, seasoning, lemon rind, onion and parsley.
2. Make 8 portions out of the mixture and shape into balls.
3. In a pan heat oil, brown meatballs and remove.
4. Into oil remaining in the pan blend soup and stir in water and wine.
5. Bring to the boil and add mushrooms.
6. Then reduce heat, replace meat balls and simmer with cover for 20 minutes.
7. Serve with plain boiled spaghetti or noodles.