- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Burger with Gravy Recipe Video
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Button mushrooms||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sliced|
|Gravy||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Kick Style)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (This Is Not Needed If Condensed French Onion Soup Is Used)|
Calories 1170 Calories from Fat 837
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 93 g143.1%
Saturated Fat 33.9 g169.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 363.4 mg121.1%
Sodium 1663.6 mg69.3%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.96 g3.8%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 66 g131.9%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 24.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Combine ground beef, salt, ground black pepper, mixture of water and onion soup and dip mix, breadcrumbs, and egg. Mix thoroughly to distribute the ingredients properly.
3. Divide the mixture into individual serving pieces and create a burger patty with each piece. This can be done by rolling the mixture into balls and flatten them on an even surface.
4. Heat a frying pan or skillet and put-in the patties. Cook each side for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes. Continue doing this step until all of the patties are cooked. Set aside.
5. Remove excess oil from the same frying pan or skillet where the patties were cooked.
6. Sauté the sliced mushrooms for 2 minutes then add the gravy and stir. Cook the gravy for another minute.
7. Transfer the burger patties to a serving plate and top with KFC style gravy with mushrooms.
8. Serve. Share and enjoy!