- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Buko Pandan Recipe Video
|Young coconut meat||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cut into strips (Buko)|
|Condensed milk||5 Ounce|
|Table cream/All purpose cream||8 Ounce|
|Powdered gelatin||3 Ounce|
|Water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Coconut flavoring||6 Drop (Buko Pandan Flavoring)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (2 Scoops)|
|Tapioca pearls||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked (Small)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2319 Calories from Fat 904
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 102 g156.5%
Saturated Fat 51.4 g257%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 303.5 mg
Sodium 631.1 mg26.3%
Total Carbohydrates 253 g84.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.5%
Sugars 131 g
Protein 104 g207.5%
Vitamin A 57.5% Vitamin C 11.6%
Calcium 98.9% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add Buko Pandan flavoring then stir until everything is evenly distributed.
3. Heat a saucepan and pour-in the mixture. Bring to a boil while continuously stirring.
4. Turn off the heat and transfer the mixture to a mold. Allow the temperature to cool. The texture of the mixture should be firm once cooled. You may also place this inside the refrigerator for faster results (allow the temperature to go down before putting-in the refrigerator).
5. Combine condensed milk, table cream, tapioca pearls, and young coconut then mix well. Allow the texture to thicken by chilling in the refrigerator or freezer for a few hours.
6. Slice the firm gelatin into 1 inch cubes then combine with the condensed milk-cream-young coconut-tapioca mixture.
7. Transfer to individual serving platters or cups then top with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
8. Serve for dessert. Share and enjoy!