- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Build Banana Bread in The Bag Holder - Part 1 Recipe Video
|Butter||4 Ounce, melted (1 stick)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon, ground (Optional)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4726 Calories from Fat 2123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 246 g378.5%
Saturated Fat 97.1 g485.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 786.4 mg
Sodium 4445.7 mg185.2%
Total Carbohydrates 608 g202.5%
Dietary Fiber 42.7 g170.8%
Sugars 313.1 g
Protein 65 g130%
Vitamin A 104.9% Vitamin C 122.2%
Calcium 129.2% Iron 115.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F and lightly grease a baking pan.
2) Place a bag on the bag holder. Add all the ingredients together along with the peeled bananas.
3) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes.
4) In a lightly greased baking pan, pour the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
5) Allow to completely cool down on a rack then remove the bread from pan.
6) Slice the banana bread and serve.