- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Buffet Shrimp Pineapple Recipe
|Peeled deveined shrimp||16 Ounce (2 Packages, 8 Ounce Each, Raw Ones)|
|Dry white wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pineapple tidbits in syrup||9 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lime juice||3 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1007 Calories from Fat 361
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.5%
Saturated Fat 23.1 g115.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1256.8 mg
Sodium 4188.9 mg174.5%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.58 g2.3%
Sugars 13.3 g
Protein 81 g161.4%
Vitamin A 22.9% Vitamin C 23%
Calcium 35.6% Iron 19.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Split the large shrimp longitudinally and cross wise.
2) Take a blazer pan of the chafing dish and place over direct heat.
3) Melt butter in it.
4) Add the shrimp and cook while stirring continuously until they become pink and are tinged with brown.
5) Take a bowl and place the cooked shrimp in it.
6) Mix the table wine with cornstarch and stir until it becomes smooth.
7) Add to the blazer pan.
8) Add the pineapple morsels along with the syrup and cook by stirring continuously until the mixture thickens and turns clear.
9) Add the lime juice, salt & pepper along with the cloves.
10) Add the shrimp to the pan once again and mix with the pineapple.
11) Place the blazer pan over hot water to keep warm until served.
12) Serve as required.