- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Buffalo Wings - Oven Baked Recipe Video
|Chicken wings||20 , tips removed (1 family pack)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Kosher salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Granulated garlic powder||2 Teaspoon|
|For the sauce|
|Unsalted butter||8 Tablespoon|
|Ketchup||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
Calories 752 Calories from Fat 380
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g65.3%
Saturated Fat 18.1 g90.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 175.7 mg
Sodium 4109.6 mg171.2%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16%
Dietary Fiber 0.63 g2.5%
Sugars 45.5 g
Protein 44 g87.4%
Vitamin A 20.4% Vitamin C 7.9%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, toss the chicken wings in olive oil, kosher salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
3. Place the wings in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile prepare the sauce, in a heavy bottom sauce pot melt the butter.
5. Add in all the remaining ingredients of the sauce and stir until the sauce starts bubbling. Remove from the heat
6. Remove the chicken from the oven and toss in the hot sauce.
7. Increase the oven temperature to 425 degrees F and roast the chicken wings for additional 12 - 15 minutes or until caramelized.
8. Garnished with chopped fresh chives and serve accompanied with blue cheese dressing, celery and carrot sticks.