- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Party Buffalo Wings Recipe Video
|Chicken wing||12 Medium (1 package)|
|Corn oil||1⁄2 Gallon|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 4797 Calories from Fat 4428
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 501 g770.7%
Saturated Fat 53.8 g268.8%
Trans Fat 1.7 g
Cholesterol 127.7 mg
Sodium 5081.2 mg211.7%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.5%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 33 g66.1%
Vitamin A 40.3% Vitamin C 23.7%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 26.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. To prepare the chicken wash and pat dry it.
2. Season the chicken with pepper, seasoned salt and garlic salt.
3. Into a hot medium frying pot add corn oil and raise the temperature to 350 degrees.
4. Lightly dust seasoned chicken with flour.
5. Place it carefully into the pot with corn oil.
6. Cook the chicken in the oil until golden brown and crispy.
7. In a bowl place paper towel and place the fried chicken pieces into it to drain away excess oil.
8. In a medium high pan melt 1/2 stick of butter.
9. Slowly pour in hot sauce and add a tablespoon of honey.
10. Stir and blend well together.
11. Place the chicken wings into it until nicely coated.
12. Serve immediately preferably with blue cheese dressing along with carrots and celery.