- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Classic American Buffalo Wings Recipe Video
|Chicken wings||11 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Stick)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Hot sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 1322 Calories from Fat 1238
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 140 g215.5%
Saturated Fat 30.1 g150.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 104.9 mg35%
Sodium 1390.6 mg57.9%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.22 g0.88%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 18 g35.2%
Vitamin A 27.3% Vitamin C 11.9%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Rub salt and pepper on the chicken wings.
3. Heat oil and fry the wings.
4. Melt butter in a pan.
5. Add hot sauce and whisk it well.
6. Toss the sauce over the fried wings.
7. Serve the wings with blue cheese and celery.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.