- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Buffalo Style Roasted Cauliflower Recipe Video
|Cauliflower head||1 Medium, cut into bite-sized pieces|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All pupose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (of your favourite brand)|
|Unsalted butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
Calories 160 Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.2%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.4 mg
Sodium 2068.1 mg86.2%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.6%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 7 g13.7%
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 123.4%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1. Baking dish
2. Non-stick spray
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry mustard, garlic salt, flour and buttermilk. Whisk together until smooth, and set aside.
3. Stir the cauliflower pieces in the bowl and lightly toss to completely coat with the buttermilk mixture.
4. Place the cauliflower in a shallow baking dish (with non-stick spray) and bake in the oven for about 15-18 minutes until light golden brown.
5. In another bowl, combine the hot sauce and butter by gently whisking.
6. Carefully remove the cauliflower from the oven and pour the sauce mixture over it, stirring gently to coat evenly.
7. Put the cauliflower back in the oven and cook for another 5-8 minutes until the sauce is baked in.
8. Transfer the baked cauliflowers onto a plate and serve it with your favorite dressing.