- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Buffalo Stuffed Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken breasts||1 1⁄2 Pound (boneless and skinless)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Small, chopped|
|Buffalo sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
Calories 277 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.1%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g27.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.2 mg18.7%
Sodium 889.2 mg37.1%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 41 g81.1%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 14.7% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. In food processor, place chicken breasts and bacon. Process the chicken and bacon until thoroughly chopped.
3. Add onion, buffalo hot sauce, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper, and process again for 30-60 seconds.
4. In a large bowl, put chicken mixture from food processor.
5. Add cheese and egg. Mix thoroughly by hand.
6. Patty the chicken using the 1/3 cup measuring into individual patties.
7. Place patties on the grill. Rotate after 3 minutes, and flip after 6 minutes. Cook until done
8. Serve buffalo stuffed chicken with ranch dressing.