- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Buffalo Chicken Strips Recipe Video
|Chicken||1 Pound, boneless strips|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Canola oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Ounce (1/2 stick)|
|Hot sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honey||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, ground (as needed)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1973 Calories from Fat 1001
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 112 g173.1%
Saturated Fat 44.8 g223.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 425.8 mg
Sodium 11161.5 mg465.1%
Total Carbohydrates 130 g43.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.1%
Sugars 18.6 g
Protein 107 g214.9%
Vitamin A 135.9% Vitamin C 85.6%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 60%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Place a bag on the bag holder.
2) Add the chicken strips, flour, salt, pepper, garlic into the bag. Seal the bag and mix the ingredients until the chicken strips are thoroughly coated.
3) In a pan, heat the canola oil and shallow fry the chicken strips for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side until evenly browned.
4) Transfer the browned chicken strips into the bag and toss with hot sauce and butter until the chicken strips are nicely coated with the hot sauce.
5) Serve the Buffalo Chicken Strips immediately or use as a salad topping or to make buffalo chicken wrap.