- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Buffalo Chicken Fries Recipe Video
|Hot sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken breast||1 Pound, halves|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for serving)|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for serving)|
|Blue cheese dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for serving)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2698 Calories from Fat 1931
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 218 g335.1%
Saturated Fat 83.1 g415.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 584.5 mg
Sodium 6006.1 mg250.3%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18%
Sugars 22.8 g
Protein 116 g231.9%
Vitamin A 314% Vitamin C 46.2%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 33.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl take hot sauce, butter, and honey. Whisk well.
2. Take the chicken and sprinkle salt and pepper, keep aside.
3. Place the flour in a large resealable plastic bag, add the chicken and shake to coat; shake off excess flour.
4. Heat 2 Tablespoons of the oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and add half of the chicken strips.
5. Sauté until browned about 2 minutes on each side.
6. Transfer the chicken to the hot sauce mixture and toss to coat.
7. Repeat with the remaining oil and chicken strips.
8. Serve buffalo chicken fries with carrots, celery and blue cheese dressing.