- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, chopped|
|Cheddar cheese curds||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Hot sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ranch dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||12 Ounce|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4186 Calories from Fat 3334
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 377 g580.2%
Saturated Fat 174.6 g872.8%
Trans Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 891.5 mg
Sodium 16427 mg684.5%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 22.8 g
Protein 154 g309%
Vitamin A 275.9% Vitamin C 99%
Calcium 342% Iron 27.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Place a bag on the bag holder. Add all the ingredients along with chicken into the bag.
3) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) In a 9-inch baking dish, pour the chicken mixture.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 to 18 minutes until nice and bubbly.
6) Serve the Buffalo Chicken Dip with tortilla chips or crackers.