- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Video
|Boneless, skinless chicken breast/Rotisserie chicken||3 Medium, cooked and diced|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Blue cheese salad dressing/Ranch salad dressing||15 Ounce|
|Hot pepper sauce||12 Ounce (bottled)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||12 Ounce|
|Celery sticks||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut in 1" pieces|
|Tortilla chips||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 190 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.9%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 38 mg
Sodium 257.8 mg10.7%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.23 g0.94%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 8 g15.3%
Vitamin A 6.6% Vitamin C 6.2%
Calcium 10.6% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, place together together shredded chicken, salad dressing, cream cheese and hot sauce, and mix well.
3. Add in ¾ of the cheese and stir to mix.
4. In an 8”X8” baking dish, put the chicken mixture, spread well, flattening the surface.
5. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top, spreading well.
6. Bake in oven for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
7. Serve warm with celery sticks and tortilla chips.