- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese Dip Recipe Video
|Chicken breasts/Canned chicken||4 , boneless|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce|
|Blue cheese dressing/Ranch dressing||16 Ounce|
|Hot sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, shredded|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
Calories 909 Calories from Fat 679
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g117.4%
Saturated Fat 30.8 g153.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 228.5 mg
Sodium 2276 mg94.8%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.15 g0.61%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 43 g86.3%
Vitamin A 35.4% Vitamin C 9.2%
Calcium 36.2% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Boil the chicken breasts in a sauce pan.
3. When cooked completely, remove the chicken and shred with a fork.
4. For dressing - melt the cream cheese over medium heat.
5. Pour in the blue cheese dressing and stir
6. Put the chicken in a large baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
7. Pour desired amount of hot sauce over the chicken, season with salt and pepper and stir to mix. Set aside.
1. Pour blue cheese mixture over the chicken mixture.
2. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
3. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese evenly over the top and return to the oven for another 15 minutes.
4. Serve hot or cold with tortilla chips, Frito scoops, sliced baguette or celery sticks.