- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bubbly Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Garlic cloves||2 Medium, crushed|
|Creamy italian salad dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1/2-1)|
|Italian bread loaf||1 Medium, halved lengthwise|
|Cheddar||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded (mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese)|
|Dried parsley||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 588 Calories from Fat 326
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.8%
Saturated Fat 16.6 g83.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68.3 mg
Sodium 960.9 mg40%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 18 g35.4%
Vitamin A 16.8% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 36.9% Iron 21.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, blend together butter, garlic and salad dressing together.
2. On a baking, sheet, place the bread cut side up and spread the butter mixture over both the halves.
3. Sprinkle the bread with shredded cheese and parsley.
4. Bake uncovered in the oven for 10 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
5. Remove the bread from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes or until it cools enough to handle.
6. Slice each half into 8 pieces and serve warm.
You can serve this with side of pizza or spaghetti sauce to dip.